Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Servings: approximately 15 two inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds or pistachios (I made a sheet of each!)
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- Over a double boiler, melt the semi-sweet chocolate. Pour over a cookie sheet and spread into a thin layer. Place the pan in the refrigerator and let harden for 10 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate the same way you melted the semi-sweet chocolate. Once melted, stir in the cinnamon and pour the white chocolate over the semi-sweet chocolate on the cookie sheet. Spread thin. (The warmth of this just melted white chocolate may begin to warm up/slightly melt the previous layer of chocolate and the two may begin to mix together. That is totally alright if you are looking for a swirl look, but if not I recommend spreading this new layer rather quickly.)
- Sprinkle the almonds, pumpkin seeds and/or pistachios, and cranberries on top of the warm white chocolate and press down gently with the back of a spatula, or even your hand.
- Let harden either at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Break into pieces and enjoy or package in a Ziplock freezer bag and share with friends!
What other flavors could you incorporate into this bark?
Recipe Credit: Turning the Clock Back