- 2 chicken breasts
- Sliced mozzarella cheese
- Grape tomatoes; sliced in half
- Basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- salt, pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board.
Using a sharp knife, cut slits across the chicken breast about 3/4 of the way through the chicken breast being careful not to cut all the way through. Depending on the size of your chicken breast, you’re going to want around 6 to 8 slits per chicken breast.
- Stuff each slit with a slice of mozzarella cheese, half a grape tomato and a basil leaf.
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish that has been coated with non-stick baking spray.
- Brush each chicken breast with olive oil. Sprinkle each chicken breast with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 30 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 160 degrees.
Recipe Credit: Walking on Sunshine