Makes 2 servings
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 roma tomato, thinly sliced
- Baby spinach
- Pesto (try homemade!)
- Feta cheese crumbles
- Shredded mozzarella
- 2 large flour or gluten-free tortillas
- Place a tortilla on a skillet over medium heat, and spread a layer of pesto on top.
- Add a light layer of mozzarella cheese, then feta.
- Add tomato slices, spinach, and top with another layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Place the other tortilla on top, heat for about 5 minutes, flip, and heat for another 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Recipe Credit: the garden grazer